PEEK tubing is well known for its resistance to extremely high pressures and in many cases has replaced stainless steel. Due to its high purity, PEEK tubing does not leech out damaging ‘extractables’ and is very effective in the trace analysis of complex fluids. PEEK tubing is compatible with high doses of radiation thus resisting embrittlement and maintaining mechanical integrity in the most demanding environments.
Key Features of PEEK Tubing:
- Ultra hard material
- Very good chemical resistance
- Stable at temperatures up to 228°C
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Flame retardant (UL94 V-0)
- Very tight dimensional tolerances
- In coils, on spools or straight lengths with clean, square cuts
- Translucent or Opaque
- Wall thickness varying along length (Bumped tubing)
- Coloured PEEK tubing
- Multi-Layer PEEK tubing
- Reinforced PEEK tubing (Stainless Steel Wires)
- Shaped tubing
Tubing can be supplied as finished tubing assemblies with connectors, if required.