We are a team of high performers who deliver energy & execution for our Customers.
There are a wide range of opportunities within VistaMed.
WHO WE ARE
VistaMed are a leading provider of complex extrusions, finished catheters and devices to the minimally invasive medical device industry. We are “one stop shop” solution for the Design, Manufacture, Assembly, Sterilisation and Distribution of Catheters’.
- We in VistaMed aspire to a company ethos that stimulates innovation, communication, motivation, teamwork and concern for our fellow Employees.
- We recognise that our greatest assets are our Employees and to this end we endeavour to promote a spirit of co-operation, participation, and partnership within all aspects of our business.
- Our mission is to excite our customers by creating innovative catheter solutions and enable them to benefit from best in class products.
- All of us together are stronger and wiser than any of us individually. We will foster within our company the attitude of a championship team; a spirit of enthusiasm, dedication and fun while working together in the pursuit of common goals. We will be recognised as a company that cares about our customers, our products, our company, and one another.
- We value the diversity of our fellow workers and believe in the dignity and worth of every individual. Every job is important and must be performed well if we are to succeed. The company encourages personnel growth and fulfillment in one’s career.
Make a material difference.
We offer the opportunity to grow your Career within VistaMed, as we grow.
Our highly talented team are committed people that enable us to be the best and remain leaders in our field and deliver a first-class service to our clients. We understand that our team are the drivers of the company and therefore we are committed to ensuring personal development, safety, happiness and prosperity for all our employees.
Steven Young Program Manager
"My career has developed over the past 4 years, starting as a Process Engineer, progressing to a Senior New Product Introduction Engineer, before transitioning to my current role as Program Manager. VistaMed is an ideal work environment for career advancement, working on diverse projects and product markets such as high tech extrusion and moulding, structural heart, neurological and peripheral devices."
Claire Senior Validation Engineer
"Having joined the VistaMed team almost 10 years ago as a Process Assurance Operator, I have progressed to a Senior Validation Engineer. VistaMed recognise potential and encourage career progression, even offering educational assistance to ensure everyone can reach their career goals."
Peter Technical Business Unit Manager
"In VistaMed I have been given opportunities to upskill professionally, providing the platform to progress my career from Senior R&D Engineer to Technical Business Unit Manager. My time within VistaMed has been challenging and insightful, however the excellent technical support structure facilitates successful outcomes"