Balloon Forming & Technical Capabilities
VistaMed has the unique ability to offer best in class balloon tubing, thereby enabling our customers to produce balloons with tightly controlled tolerances, whilst maximizing balloon performance.
VistaMed can specify the tubing dimensions to allow our customers to achieve the balloon dimensions and performance requirements required. We have experience with compliant, semi-compliant and non-compliant materials.
- Pebax, Polyamides, PET, Polyurethanes
- Blends, Dual & Multi Layers (In-house extrusion capabilities)
- In-House Material Specialists
- Diameters 2.0mm – 35mm+
- Lengths 5mm to 300mm
- Non-Compliant, Semi-Compliant and Compliant Medical Balloons
- Specialty Design
PTCA & PTA Catheter Balloons
- Dilation and delivery balloons for 0.014”, 0.018” & 0.035” systems
- RBP’s up to 40ATM+
- Diameters 2.0mm – 20mm+
- Lengths 20mm to 300mm
- Marker Band Swaging, Balloon Pleat and Fold, Assembly and Coating
Watch our Burst Test in Action…
VistaMed offer in-house extrusion capabilities that is quite unique and specifically designed for balloon tubing production.
- Accurate control for tubing lot-to-lot consistency
- Maximizing balloon performance by using an optimized extrusion process
- Quick turnaround